Thursday, October 20, 2011

Picks of the Week



Alright we are at the half way point in the season and we are trucking along with a 7-0-1 record. So unless the second half of the season tanks, we should be looking at a winning year. There is nothing on the books that really jumps out to me this week so I had to dig a little to find my pick of the week. This week we lifted a rock and found 2 three star picks.

Wake Forest -3 Duke ***
I think that Wake Forest is just flat out the better team. So I will lay the three even on the road. I'll pick Wake to win 34-24.


Arkansas -16.5 Ole Miss ***
Ole Miss is just flat out bad, not only are they bad, but I think that the team has given up on on the season. People can talk all they want about how Houston Dale Nutt can always rally the troops in these situations, but I only think that works when the team is in the coaches corner. With the suspensions last week coupled with the 52 points they gave up to Bama, I just don't think that this team cares. Coming off the bye week I look for Arkansas to make this a statement game. With just one loss they are still in it for a BCS at large bid, and they are staring down that post Thanksgiving match up with LSU. I like Arkansas to win 48-17.

No comments:

Post a Comment